Located in the Wedgwood neighborhood of Seattle, we've been having fun serving area residents since 1992!
The Wedgwood Ale House and Cafe might be the best kept secret around.
- We feature 18 taps of rotating (mostly) craft beers, from microbrews to our favorite standby Rainier.
- Full bar with free-poured cocktails—we don't use a gun here.
- Proudly serving the best fish & chips in town!
- Superb pub food and daily specials are on offer. Join us in the family dining room for kid-friendly dinners.
- You’ll find several menu options for under $10! And we are happy to accommodate take-out orders, too.
- Book a private event, fundraiser or meeting in our party room for up to 40 people.
- Enjoy a cold beverage on a beautiful day at one of our outdoor picnic tables, and bring your dog!
The Wedgwood Ale House features three venues, each with its own entrance and restrooms.
Tour the Alehouse!
8515 35th Ave NE
Seattle, WA 98115
Family Dining Room
Amazing Beers—Famous for our constantly rotating 18 draft taps, you can expect to see top quality, hard-to-find craft beers from small breweries as well as a few from the bigger guys. We always offer Rainier on tap for nostalgia, and Guinness too, of course! You'll also find a refreshing cider on tap to quench your thirst.
Cocktails—One of the few remaining joints in the city to free pour. Enjoy a Maker's Manhattan or a Stoli Cosmopolitan without having to take out a second mortgage!
Wine—We feature several fine reds and whites, port, and splits of bubbly too. Wines are available by the glass or the bottle.
Need a break? Allow us to do the cooking and cleaning for an evening.
Separate Room. We offer a separate cafe seating area for families with children. With a kid-friendly menu, booster seats, coloring books and crayons, there's plenty for everyone! Look for the cafe entrance on the side of the building.
The family dining room is open daily from 5pm–9pm Mon–Fri; 11:30am–9pm Sat; and 1pm–9pm Sun.
On Mondays and Tuesdays, one of your kids even gets to eat for free (with purchase of one meal—kid or adult—at regular price)!
The finest party room in the neighborhood!
Open Every Evening
We have one 9ft Brunswick tournament pool table, featuring high-quality synthetic felt, in a beautiful, custom-built back room.
With several large screen TVs, this room is a great place to watch the game. It also has a Golden Tee Live arcade machine—improve your game, impress your friends! Come for Open Mike night!
Food and drink service is always available. Look for the entrance on the side of the building.
Ideal for private parties, the party room can easily accommodate up to 40 people! Please contact Rob, the owner, if you are interested in using this room for a private event: 206.527.2676
Shoot a game of pool, order some food, drink a few beers, and hide out for an evening!
Free pool on Sundays!
- All pints: $5.00
- Well drinks: $5.50
- 1/2 order of nachos: $5.00
- 1/2 basket of onion rings: $5.00
- 1/2 basket of buffalo wings: $5.00
- Mini house salad: $3.00
Every 1st and 3rd Monday of the month at 7pm come for good old pub trivia (free to enter!). Fabulous prizes that harken back to your childhood are awarded. Presented by Patrick, our handsome staff member (aka DJ Pattitude), you're guaranteed to hear the most obscure and ridiculous questions possible, such as:
- What's the difference between a girl in church and a girl in the bathtub?
- What color is the $5 bill in the game of Monopoly?
- Name the Darth Vader-like character in Spaceballs!
- What country does the famous Caesar salad originate from?
Easy speak Seattle Open Mike
This event is an open microphone series hosted by the Wedgwood Ale House and Cafe. Twice each month, Easy Speak provides opportunities for poets, prose writers, and singer-songwriters to share their work. All are welcome: come to share your verse, prose, or song. We'll listen to whatever you can perform in five minutes. Whether you're sharing your work for the first time or are an old hand at this sort of thing, you'll find a warm reception. Bring your best and listen to the rest!
Each gathering includes a featured performer who provides 15-20 minutes of her/his work at the end of the first half.
- When: 2nd and 4th Monday of each month
- Time: 8pm (sign up prior to 8pm)
- Where: the Wedgwood Ale House and Cafe party room
- Learn more: check out the Easy Speak Seattle site, where you can see the program for a typical evening, performance guidelines, a schedule of upcoming featured performers, and to sign up for our newsletter. Visit out Facebook group page for up-to-the-minute events and announcements
Would you like to rent our beautiful party room for your private party? The room features a 9’ tournament-quality pool table, Golden Tee Live, several large screen TVs, and room for up to 40 people. Room rental is affordable, and depending on your needs, we can negotiate exclusive or partially public use. No charge for billiards while the party is happening!
The party room has a separate entrance down the side of the building, a private restroom, and dedicated staff.
Call Rob, the owner, for more information: 206.527.2676
Daily Lunch and Dinner Specials
We like to offer varying daily lunch and dinner specials. You'll find such things as chicken enchiladas, hand-formed and seasoned lamb burgers, pasta with seasonal ingredients, daily super salad with the freshest local produce, and even pizzas and grinder sandwiches!
Are you an artist? We are always seeking new and exciting works for our rotating monthly galleries in either the main pub or the family dining room.
- We do not charge commissions.
- We do not charge a gallery or hosting fee.
- We do not interfere with or constrain the display installation!
Please contact Jeff at the Ale House to discuss the next available month for displaying your work: 206.527.2676.