- All pints: $5.00
- Well drinks: $5.50
- 1/2 order of nachos: $5.00
- 1/2 basket of onion rings: $5.00
- 1/2 basket of buffalo wings: $5.00
- Mini house salad: $3.00
Every 1st and 3rd Monday of the month at 7pm come for good old pub trivia (free to enter!). Fabulous prizes that harken back to your childhood are awarded. Presented by Patrick, our handsome staff member (aka DJ Pattitude), you're guaranteed to hear the most obscure and ridiculous questions possible, such as:
- What's the difference between a girl in church and a girl in the bathtub?
- What color is the $5 bill in the game of Monopoly?
- Name the Darth Vader-like character in Spaceballs!
- What country does the famous Caesar salad originate from?
Easy speak Seattle Open Mike
This event is an open microphone series hosted by the Wedgwood Ale House and Cafe. Twice each month, Easy Speak provides opportunities for poets, prose writers, and singer-songwriters to share their work. All are welcome: come to share your verse, prose, or song. We'll listen to whatever you can perform in five minutes. Whether you're sharing your work for the first time or are an old hand at this sort of thing, you'll find a warm reception. Bring your best and listen to the rest!
Each gathering includes a featured performer who provides 15-20 minutes of her/his work at the end of the first half.
- When: 2nd and 4th Monday of each month
- Time: 8pm (sign up prior to 8pm)
- Where: the Wedgwood Ale House and Cafe party room
- Learn more: check out the Easy Speak Seattle site, where you can see the program for a typical evening, performance guidelines, a schedule of upcoming featured performers, and to sign up for our newsletter. Visit out Facebook group page for up-to-the-minute events and announcements
Would you like to rent our beautiful party room for your private party? The room features a 9’ tournament-quality pool table, Golden Tee Live, several large screen TVs, and room for up to 40 people. Room rental is affordable, and depending on your needs, we can negotiate exclusive or partially public use. No charge for billiards while the party is happening!
The party room has a separate entrance down the side of the building, a private restroom, and dedicated staff.
Call Rob, the owner, for more information: 206.527.2676
Daily Lunch and Dinner Specials
We like to offer varying daily lunch and dinner specials. You'll find such things as chicken enchiladas, hand-formed and seasoned lamb burgers, pasta with seasonal ingredients, daily super salad with the freshest local produce, and even pizzas and grinder sandwiches!
Are you an artist? We are always seeking new and exciting works for our rotating monthly galleries in either the main pub or the family dining room.
- We do not charge commissions.
- We do not charge a gallery or hosting fee.
- We do not interfere with or constrain the display installation!
Please contact Jeff at the Ale House to discuss the next available month for displaying your work: 206.527.2676.