Located in the Wedgwood neighborhood of Seattle, we've been having fun serving area residents since 1992!
The Wedgwood Ale House and Cafe might be the best kept secret around.
- We feature 18 taps of rotating (mostly) craft beers, from microbrews to our favorite standby Rainier.
- Full bar with free-poured cocktails—we don't use a gun here!
- We offer superb pub food and daily specials. Join us in the family dining room for kid-friendly dinners.
- You’ll find several menu options for under $10! And we are happy to accommodate take-out orders too.
- Book a private party, fundraiser or meeting in our billiards room for up to 40 people.
- Enjoy a cold beverage on a beautiful day at one of our outdoor picnic tables, and bring your dog!
The Wedgwood Ale House features three venues, each with its own entrance and restrooms.
Tour the Alehouse!
8515 35th Ave NE
Seattle, WA 98115
Family Dining Room