Located in the Wedgwood neighborhood of Seattle, we've been having fun serving area residents since 1992!
The Wedgwood Ale House and Cafe might be the best kept secret around.
- We feature 18 taps of rotating (mostly) craft beers, from microbrews to our favorite standby Rainier.
- Full bar with free-poured cocktails—we don't use a gun here!
- We offer superb pub food and daily specials. Join us in the family dining room for kid-friendly dinners.
- You’ll find several menu options for under $10! And we are happy to accommodate take-out orders too.
- Book a private party, fundraiser or meeting in our billiards room for up to 40 people.
- Enjoy a cold beverage on a beautiful day at one of our outdoor picnic tables, and bring your dog!
The Wedgwood Ale House features three venues, each with its own entrance and restrooms.
Tour the Alehouse!
8515 35th Ave NE
Seattle, WA 98115
Family Dining Room
Amazing Beers—Famous for our constantly rotating 18 draft taps, you can expect to see top quality, hard-to-find craft beers from small breweries as well as a few from the bigger guys. We also offer Rainier on tap for nostalgia!
Cocktails—Only the good stuff here! There's no cheap liquor in our well for lunatic college students. Enjoy a Maker's Manhattan, or a Stoli Cosmopolitan, or a delightfully simple Tanqueray and tonic without having to take out a second mortgage!
Wine—We feature several fine reds and whites, port, and splits of bubbly too. Wines are available by the glass or the bottle.
Need a break? Allow us to do the cooking and cleaning for an evening.
The family dining room is open daily from 5pm–9pm Mon–Fri; 11:30am–9pm Sat, and 1pm–9pm Sun.
On Tuesday, one of your kids even gets to eat for free (with purchase of one meal—kid or adult—at regular price)!
Separate Room. We offer a separate cafe seating area for families with children. With a kid-friendly menu, booster seats, coloring books and crayons, there's plenty for everyone! Look for the cafe entrance on the side of the building.
The finest little pool hall in town!
Mondays and Tuesdays: 7pm–2am
We have two 9ft Brunswick tournament tables, featuring high-quality synthetic felt, in a beautiful, custom-built back room.
This room is ideal for private parties, and can easily accommodate up to 40 people! Please contact Rob, the owner, if you are interested in using this room for a private event: 206.527.2676
The room also has a Golden Tee Live arcade machine—improve your game, impress your friends!
Food and drink service is always available in the pool hall. Look for the entrance on the side of the building.
Reserve a table, order some food, drink a few beers, and hide out for an evening!
Free pool on Sundays!
- All pints: $4.50
- 1/2 order of nachos: $5.00
- 1/2 order of basket of onion rings: $5.00
- 1/2 basket of buffalo wings: $5.00
Daily Lunch and Dinner Specials
We like to offer varying daily lunch and dinner specials. You'll find such things as hand-breaded, fresh Alaskan cod for fish and chips, hand-formed and seasoned lamb burgers, pasta with seasonal ingredients, daily super salad, and even pizzas and grinder sandwiches!
Every Sunday at 9pm you can expect to find good old pub trivia (free to enter!). Fabulous prizes that will harken back to your childhood are awarded. Put together under intense deliberation by one of our employees, you're guaranteed to hear the most obscure and ridiculous questions possible, such as:
- What's the difference between a girl in church and a girl in the bathtub?
- What color is the $5 bill in the game of Monopoly?
- Name the Darth Vader-like character in Spaceballs!
- What country does the famous Caesar salad originate from?
Would you like to rent our beautiful pool hall for your private party? The room features two 9’ tournament-quality pool tables, Golden Tee Live, seating for 20, and room for up to 40 people. Room rental is affordable, and depending on your needs, we can negotiate exclusive or partially public use. No charge for billiards while the party is happening!
The pool hall has a separate entrance down the side of the building, a private restroom, and dedicated staff.
Call Rob, the owner, for more information: 206.527.2676
Are you an artist? We are always seeking new and exciting works for our rotating monthly galleries in either the main pub or the family dining room.
- We do not charge commissions.
- We do not charge a gallery or hosting fee.
- We do not interfere with or constrain the display installation!
Please contact Bob at the Ale House to discuss the next available month for displaying your work: 206.527.2676.